Info related to the scheme:
Scheme Registration Procedure:
To take benefits under the scheme, the beneficiary will have to register in the scheme.
The process for registering category wise is as follows:
Registration process for the category receiving free benefits:
- Eligible families under the Food Security Act and eligible under Socio Economic Census 2011 are already benefited under the family scheme.
- The beneficiary will be required to register on the scheme’s registration portal, the link of which is available on the official website of the scheme https://chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in. For registration, the beneficiary can register online through his SSO ID or E Mitra Kendra Patil.
- For registration, the beneficiary must have Jan Aadhar card / Jan Aadhar card number / Jan Aadhar card registration receipt number and Aadhar card number
- Before registration, an OTP will be sent on the mobile number entered in the Aadhar card of the applicant for E-Authentication. Therefore it is necessary for the applicant to have an Aadhar card / Aadhar card number.
- The application for registration in the scheme of 15 contractual personnel will be verified online by the nodal officer of the concerned department and will be updated regularly.
- Small and marginal farmers who are not connected with Jan Aadhar card will be able to get seeding of Land Holding in Jan Aadhar card as per the prescribed procedure on Jan Aadhar portal through e-Mitra. After the seeding, the family will be able to register through the online portal
- After successful registration, the beneficiary will be able to print the policy document.
- Families who are paying Rs 850 per annum to avail the benefits of the scheme:
- The beneficiary will be required to register himself online or through e-mitra on the registration portal of the scheme. These beneficiaries will have to pay Rs 850 per family per year as premium amount to the concerned E-Mitra center or through digital payment mode. After successful registration, the beneficiary will be able to print the policy document.
- Registration Fee: Beneficiaries of both the categories do not have to pay any kind of fee at E-Mitra Kendra. The fee of successful application for registration, premium deposit fee and the fee for printing the policy document on pre-printed paper will be borne by the State Government.
Eligibility of families:
- Under the Government scheme, the eligible families are divided into two types of categories:
- Category receiving free benefits: – 100% of the premium of eligible of such category as determined by the State Government is paid by the government. Currently eligible families under the Food Security Act, eligible of the Socio-Economic Census (SECC) 2011, contract workers working in the adjacent departments of the state / body corporation government, small marginal farmers and those who received an ex-gratia amount from Covid-19 last year. All these helpless families are included in the free category.
- 850 / – per family per year, the category receiving the benefit: – Those families of the state who do not fall in the category of free eligible families and are not government employees / pensioners and are not taking benefits under Medical Attendance Rules. They will have to pay 50% of the fixed premium i.e., Rs 850 per family per annum can take advantage of the cut scheme. The remaining 50% of the premium will be borne by the government.
- Jan Aadhar card / Jan Aadhar card number / Jan aadhar card registration receipt number.
- It is necessary to have Aadhar card number
- Procedure to take benefits under the scheme
- To take advantage of free treatment under the scheme, the following steps will be followed-
- Identity of the eligible family: – The identity of the eligible family will be done through Jan-Aadhaar card number/Jan-Aadhaar EID/Policy document/Aadhaar card only. Therefore, at the time of hospitalization of the patient, provide the above information to the health guide present at the counter of the scheme so that the eligibility of the family can be ensured.
- Identification of the beneficiary: – After ascertaining the eligibility of the family, the eligibility of the patient will be checked. For this, after entering Jan-Aadhaar card number or registration number in the software, the details of family category and members will be displayed in the software, out of which the patient will be identified and biometric verification of the patient will be done. Live photos will be taken in front of a web camera at the time of patient’s hospitalization and discharge.
- The patient will be given benefit under the scheme only after the details of the selected category and family member are displayed in the software of the scheme.
- Treatment of the patient will be started as per the package available in the scheme.
- Provision regarding the treatment of a child up to one year: Under the scheme, even though the name is not included in the details of Jan-Aadhaar card of the eligible family, a provision has been made to provide treatment to the child of that family up to one year of age. For this, treatment can be given by generating an ID of the child in the name of any available member of the family registered in Jan-Aadhaar card.
- If the name of a child above one year of age is not in the Jan-Aadhaar card, then it is not possible to treat that child under the scheme. (In such a situation, the family should be advised that the name of the child can be added to Jan-Aadhaar by presenting the documents of birth at any E-Mitra center. It can only be done after adding the name in Jan-Aadhaar card for free treatment under the scheme.
- Provision regarding treatment of children up to 5 years: – For the treatment of children up to five years of age, it is not mandatory to present biometric verification and photo identity card. The ID of the child can be generated by biometric verification of any other family member linked in the Parivar Pehchan Card.
- Under this scheme you will get the benefit of around 1576 medical tests and more. All the treatments for the various diseases are also included under this scheme.
- Even medical expenses, tests, and a related package of 15 days after getting discharged from the hospital will also be covered under this scheme.
This is the first insurance policy from the side of Rajasthan Government which gives you cashless treatment under all the hospitals collaborating with this scheme.
Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Visionary Chiranjeevi Scheme
The Rajasthan Government has launched Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana scheme with an objective to offer affordable health insurance and treatment packages to economically weaker sections. Under this scheme, the Rajasthan government is providing medical insurance of Rs 5 lakh per year to every family of the state undergoing cashless treatment.
Here’s all you need to know about the scheme:
- Under this scheme, all families belonging to the state are eligible to avail a facility of cashless treatment of up to Rs 5 lakhs.
- The beneficiaries of the national food security act and socio-economic census 2011 are not required to register for the scheme. Their insurance premium will be borne by the state government.
- Small and marginal farmers, contract workers and other beneficiaries can register themselves on e-Mitram an online portal. Their insurance premium will also be taken care of by the state government.
- Apart from these categories, the rest of the families will have to pay a premium of Rs.850 per annum.
- It is mandatory to have a Jan Aadhar number or Jan Aadhar registration receipt to apply. In the absence of a Jan Aadhar card, the person has to first complete the Jan Aadhar enrollment.
- This scheme provides insurance coverage of Rs. 50,000 per annum for normal diseases and for serious diseases the insurance cover is Rs 4.50 lakh per annum. This amount available is for use for the entire family in a single year.
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana was started to extend the benefit of health insurance to the entire state by expanding the scope of the Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- Individuals registered under this scheme can receive treatment from Government and private hospitals.
- The insurance covers nearly 1576 medical tests and most kinds of treatments for different diseases.
Any person enlisted for the scheme can avail care for various chronic and non-chronic diseases coverage at the registered hospitals under the scheme. The hospitals cannot charge any money from the patient if they are enrolled on the Chiranjeevi scheme. The Chiranjeevi health scheme of Rajasthan is a one-of-a-kind scheme that will undoubtedly help the 82.4 million population of Rajasthan. Medical emergencies are uncertain, which can incur substantial expenses. Although coping up with the cost is challenging for most individuals, schemes such as this are truly helpful.
The Chiranjeevi health scheme has a huge potential for helping the underprivileged parts of the population of Rajasthan in availing best in class healthcare services.